(For changes in address, email and phone number after the above data is confirmed please inform us)
Schedule and Pricing
For schedule and pricing details of Music Department classes which include Piano, Violin, Cello, Guitar, Vocal, and Gamelan Class please see here.
For schedule and pricing details of other Arts Classes including Theater, Dance, Visual Art, and Photography, please see here.
Online Registration Procedure
Information for Prospective Students
To visit our school, obtain additional information, make a cash payment, or sign up directly, you can visit us at:
Day : Monday – Saturday
Time : 10:00 – 18:00 (Monday – Friday), 10:00 – 15:00 (Saturday)
Location : JakArt School of Arts, Wisma Subud 1A, Jl. RS. Fatmawati No. 52 Cilandak Jakarta 12430
Phone : (021) 750 3729/0856 7680053 (WhatsApp / LINE)
Email : email@example.com
1. Prospective students are required to pay registration fee and monthly course fee prior to the beginning of the learning process. After making payment, please send proof of transfer to our school email.
2. If payment of Course Fees are paid for six months in advance, students will get a reduction of 2.5% (two point five percent) of the total payment. If the payment of Course Fees are pad for twelve (12) months in advance, students will get a discount of 5% (five percent) of the total payment.
3. Paying monthly fee later than the 10th of each month will be incurred an additional 10% from the total payment.
Placement Test / Audition
1. For prospective Music Department students who have already attended the same course in other places it is MANDATORY to enter Placement Test / Audition.
2. Placement Test / Audition result will be conveyed to prospective students on the same day.
3. Material for Placement Test / Audition:
- Middle-level students prepare works that have been mastered and the training techniques (sight reading).
- Proficient students prepare three works from a different era (Baroque, Rococo, Classical, Romantic or Modern) and an technique exercise (sight reading).
Teaching and Learning process
1. Students and teachers must be present 15 minutes before the lesson begins.
2. For students / teachers who come late are expected to notify the school.
3. Changes in Course Schedule can be made at any time – with the consent of the student’s teachers, with clear reason.
4. Course Substitution can be done after agreement between students and teachers, and the student / teacher must report the agreed schedule to the school.
5. For Music Department Students, no reschedule is available for students who are unable to attend the Theory Class.
1. The student is only allowed to cancel a lesson as much as 1 (one) time per semester. The class will be rescheduled as agreed by the student and teacher.
2. Cancellation should be informed no later than 24 hours prior to the course.
3. Where the above requirements are not met then the course hours are counted and can not be rescheduled.
4. Cancellation by teachers are tied to employment regulations that require them to abide by the agreement that has been agreed by all parties concerned. Students are entitled to submit a complaint to the school if a teacher is not taking responsibility with the regulation. Furthermore, the School Board will perform all necessary steps for the teacher concerned. Teachers are required to reschedule the course he/she canceled.
5. In case of emergency such as natural disasters, riots and similar matters that can not be avoided, all school activities will be postponed until conditions return to normal.